Painting Challenge: Glorfindel!
Hello everyone! Welcome to the thread for the October Painting Challenge!Rules
1. A miniature is decided upon before each monthly painting challenge, this months' being Glorfindel. It is not required that you paint this mini, however it is preferred. Here is a list of preferred miniatures in order of most preferred to least preferred:
- Glorfindel (armoured or unarmoured)
- Elladan or/and Elrohir (armoured or unarmoured)
- Gil-Galad or Elrond (armoured)
- Any other armoured High Elf Hero (Erestor, Captain etc.)
2. To enter the painting challenge, the miniature you are painting must not be painted before starting and picture proof must be shown of the miniature 'pre-painted' (unprimed, undercoated or if you are repainting and old miniature - in its' original paint scheme) otherwise your entry will not be eligible.
3. You may join the painting challenge in progress at any time, but must submit photographs of the completed miniature by midnight GMT of November 3rd, 2011 (the extended deadline is to make up for my delay of posting this thread). WIP images are welcomed and encouraged.
4. Miniatures that are completed in time will be eligible to win the challenge. The challenge winner will be decided by the vote of the OR community. The community will choose one winner and one runner-up from the completed miniatures. Votes should be cast not simply on painting skill, but on merit, including creativity, application of painting techniques, artist improvement, etc. In previous painting challenges, the winner and runner-up recieved prizes in the form of gold coins, however with the websites current situation, gold coins are not available to give as prizes, so no prize is available at the moment.
5. Winners from the previous month are able to participate in the next months painting challenge, but they are not eligible to win in consecutive months.
Good luck to all!