Kinsman
Kinsman

Feedback on Trade

I sent:

Castellans of Dol Guldur
Giant Bats

both in sealed blister

I received:

Gamling on foot (painted how I originally got him)
Eowyn on foot (under coated black)
Hama (painted how I got him)
Eomer (under coated black)
Meriadoc esquire of rohan (under coated black)

Delivery time:

I'll try and keep this a clear story

As a new member, I offered to send my part of the trade first, which I did on May 27th.

On June 4th I received a pm:

Quote:
Hi,

The figures have arrived safetly and very well packed, thanks.

Due to exams I have not had the time to post back just yet, i will have time within the next few days.

So I waited for almost two weeks. On June 16th I checked his profile and noticed that he hadn't logged in since June 4th. So I sent a pm asking if he had found time to post the mini's.

I received no reply. But he had logged in and read my pm. I also saw that he was a new member, just like me. At this point I was afraid I had been deceived. On June 18th I sent another pm, telling him that his lack of communication worried me.

I was glad to get a pm back:

Quote:
I am extremely sorry but as i said I have been busy, am posting them today as I have got the time.

Sorry for any problems,

He was true to his words, I received the mini's today (June 21st).

Condition of packaging: Very good.

Condition of items: As described.

Recommendation: (This is a tricky one) In the end MightyMardin fullfilled his part of the trade. That is the good part. But he waited for my mini's to arrive, only then he told me that I'd have to wait a few more days and then he dissappeared for two weeks. So he witheld information during negociations (not being able to fullfill his part of the deal straight away) and didn't get in touch with me for two weeks, even after I sent him a pm asking if everything was allright. Which tips the scales to the negative side. All in all this was an unenjoyable trade for me.

I am very sorry to leave negative feedback, especially since I haven't been around very long myself. But I believe it's cases like this the "feedback on traders" forum was made for.

- Da Great MC -
 Post subject: Re: MightyMardin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

MightyMardin gets a 0/5 from me. After over a dozen emails to work-out a deal, it will be two months tomorrow since he said he'd send his figures. I'm cutting this guy loose. Say what you mean and mean what you say.