All times are UTC

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 12:28 pm

Post subject: Elros of Numenor
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Feedback on Trade

Delivery time: Fourteen weeks so far. Unknown whether item was even sent.
Condition of packaging: N/A
Condition of items: N/A
Recommendation: AVOID

Dishonest and highly unreliable member to trade with. Firstly, he didn't notify me when he shipped (if at all). Three weeks after I shipped his minis I PMed and asked if it was on its way, I received no response. Eight days after I asked, he finally messaged back that he just shipped it today because he didn't have enough shipping money. Assuming his excuse is true, it is still a ridiculous reason for shipping so late - when you offer to make a trade with someone you should have the funds to ship the minis you are trading!! I was upset that he shipped so late and didn't bother telling me.

What's worse is that the package never came. Right now I'm unsure if he actually bothered shipping at all, because after waiting for ten weeks (as of May 23rd, 2011) I still have not received it. It has been a total of FOURTEEN weeks so far since I shipped his minis. Even if he actually shipped it, I will probably never receive it, as I have moved away to a new permanent address. Since he has received the minis from me, he has been ignoring all my PMs. (this can be proven with the fact that this member has been active in the forum during this entire time). Trade a your own risk, you have been warned.