All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 pm

Post subject: New SBG Club forming in NY/NJ/CT area!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hey folks... So with the resurgence in interest for this game, I have casually planned on organizing some play in the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area. I have a store willing to provide table-space and time, located in Poughkeepsie, NY (about an hour from Danbury CT, two-hours from NYC), assuming we can assemble at least four regular players.

Well, we've got three right now. :-p My wife and I would be hosting and running events, and we have another interested party assembling an army right now.

If you have been looking for a group to play with, and are able to make the drive, possibly on Sundays from 12:00 - 7:00 (though time and day is still flexible) reach out!

As I don't log in here often, shoot me an email at "new truth neomaxim @gmail.com" (minus those spaces) and we'll see if we can work something out!
 Post subject: Re: New SBG Club forming in NY/NJ/CT area!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:40 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

be sure to set up a facebook group as well. thats one of the best ways to find people! Then get in touch with DCHL Devin and see if he'll add you to the DCHL websites list of leagues. Get your name out there and people will find you! Best of luck!