All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:18 pm

Post subject: Uruk-hai!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

hi all (: last saturday I picked up a Ugluk and Vrasku blister in my local store, I was searching them for ages :o but now I finally got them ^^
but when I looked in my MoM rule book when back home I saw their profiles weren't in there :'( they're in TTT book, right?
anyway, i was wondering if anyone of you could send me their profiles specially the stats of Ugluk, really love him :-D and could he wear a shield in his wargear? cause I gave him 1 :p I would post a picture of him but I'm not sure how to do that so.. sorry guys :'(

but the real reason I put this article in the WIP list is because I'm doing some converting lately on my orcs and uruk-hai
I want to create an Isengard orc army (:
i gave some mordor orcs an uruk-hai helmet (the ones from the fighting uruk-hai plastic sprue) or an uruk-hai sword, again, I would like to post some pics but you know.. :( but my problem now is that I runned out of uruk helmets and swords (at least, the ones I could miss, I don't cut of all my uruk heads and then leave there bodies useless behind, they're to expansive for that xD ) but do you guys maybe have some idease for me? or should I perhaps just paint the white hand on them? and do you maybe have an idea for colour shemes? my mordor force wears red robes in their armour so i thought maybe darkblue-like?
thx for helping me! (:

greets,
Jorn (:
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:41 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

The profiles are all available in GW webpage, you just have to check there.

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catal ... rod1080063

For more than that you really have to check the proper rulebook. Maybe somebody else can tell you in which one to look. Posting copyrighted material in here, though, isnt allowed and will lead to a warning.

If you have other questions about the gaming side of the hobby (rules, etc) this isnt the right place either. Please use the appropriate forum next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:52 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

oh ok, thx for telling that (: