All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:10 am

Post subject: An official rules question about battle companies
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:56 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

I've got a few questions about battle companies.

The first is about when one of the leaders is slain.
In the rules (page 4) it's clear that if a leader or sergeant is slain, another hero may take it's place. A friend of me lost his sergeant right in the first battle and has no other hero's, does he have to waith until one of his warriors is promoted to a hero or can another warrior become a sergeant, but without might, will and fate. I think he has to waith, seems most logic (a bid sad for him, while I learned him the game for the first time, still he likes it).

The second question:
On the same page, it's clear that you may not have more than 33% armed with bows. So if you roll a reinforcementroll and you would have to much bows, you may choose another, lower, result on the chart. But, what is a warrior promotes to another warrior with bow (warrior of Rohan to a Rohirrim, who has always a bow). May you let some other warrior drop a bow? I suppose the rule 'they doesn't count towards your bowlimit' doesn't work in BC...

If you want to ask something like this to GW self, how can I do this? I have no facebook and found no emailadres to write it to...