All times are UTC

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 pm

Post subject: SBG - new wraiths
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Folks, I know I cant ask for stats here ( so I wont!)
However, I have the Mordor supplement but its short a few wraiths.
Can anyone direct me to where I can find the special abilities of the dwimmerlaik, betrayer and knight of umbar for SBG

I've tried checking GW website but haven't found anything yet...
Thanks in advance.

Scott
PS sorry if this has been asked before

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

They are in various WD.
The rules will be in the site sometime..
But don't expect it very soon.

Searched the site, but I couldn't find anything.
The magazines of a couple months back should have the rules.

This month (june) has the rules for the Dwimmerlaik.
 Post subject: Re: SBG - new wraiths
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:34 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

jscottbowman wrote:
Folks, I know I cant ask for stats here ( so I wont!)
However, I have the Mordor supplement but its short a few wraiths.
Can anyone direct me to where I can find the special abilities of the dwimmerlaik, betrayer and knight of umbar for SBG

I've tried checking GW website but haven't found anything yet...
Thanks in advance.

Scott
PS sorry if this has been asked before

If you check my sit (see signature) you will find info on where to find the rules for each ringwraith on the profiles page. On the ringwraith page you will see all different ringwraiths (except the whichking, as he is another "persona" than the other ringwraiths, ie you can have 8 regular ringwraiths + witchking).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

You can find the rules for both The Betrayer and The Knight of Umbar on GW's website. Click on the 'Astronomican' link towards the top of the page, then scroll to the bottom of that page. In the fourth column, which is titled 'White Dwarf' and has a gold border, click on the article Lord of the Rings: In Sauron's Sinister Service.

This article also contains the Golden King of Harad, Abrakhan Guard, Harad Taskmasters, Black Guard of Barad-Dur (incl. Captains and Drummers), Kardush the Firecaller, and Easterling Dragon Knights and War Priests.

The Galadhrim article is also well worth a read, if you haven't seen it yet. It has elven stormcallers, Rumil, Galadhrim Court Guard, and a new Haldir profile.

Lastly, if you click on the 'White Dwarf' link at the top of the GW site (right next to the 'Astronomican') you can access a few other articles with SBG profiles. The Reinforcements article is particularly helpful, and covers just about all of the other releases since War of the Ring, excluding the most recent ones from June's WD and the Rohan/Isengard ones from earlier this year.

Unfortunately at the moment The Dwimmerlaik is only available in the June WD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 am 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hirumith, the Grey Knight wrote:
You can find the rules for both The Betrayer and The Knight of Umbar on GW's website. Click on the 'Astronomican' link towards the top of the page, then scroll to the bottom of that page. In the fourth column, which is titled 'White Dwarf' and has a gold border, click on the article Lord of the Rings: In Sauron's Sinister Service.

This article also contains the Golden King of Harad, Abrakhan Guard, Harad Taskmasters, Black Guard of Barad-Dur (incl. Captains and Drummers), Kardush the Firecaller, and Easterling Dragon Knights and War Priests.

The Galadhrim article is also well worth a read, if you haven't seen it yet. It has elven stormcallers, Rumil, Galadhrim Court Guard, and a new Haldir profile.

Lastly, if you click on the 'White Dwarf' link at the top of the GW site (right next to the 'Astronomican') you can access a few other articles with SBG profiles. The Reinforcements article is particularly helpful, and covers just about all of the other releases since War of the Ring, excluding the most recent ones from June's WD and the Rohan/Isengard ones from earlier this year.

Unfortunately at the moment The Dwimmerlaik is only available in the June WD.

Many thanks for the link!
Cheers
Scott

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:22 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hi everybody
First post here even when i have been lurking since the beginning of the year once i re-discovered the game. I know this posts is from 5 years ago but i find incredible that you cannot currently find stats for some figures that are currently being sold by gw. Received yesterday my order of The Betrayer, Khamul and The Knight of Umbar and as far as i know those free documents on GW site are gone.
I find incredible that anyone can sell figures for a game without providing rules for them, even in a pdf.
Regards
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:07 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Hi everybody
I find incredible that anyone can sell figures for a game without providing rules for them, even in a pdf.

Yes, I agree. There are some rumours that the rulebooks are getting re-printed, etc., but I find it absurd that GW allows the Sourcebook to run out of stock.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:43 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

google dchl sbg then check out dchl's documents section. You should be very pleased.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:13 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

The rules for all of those wraiths are in my mordor army list book version. Some of them appear in fallen realms as well if they could be part of those armies (Khamul and KoU definitely do)