All times are UTC

It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:52 pm

Post subject: SBG Sauron ruling problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Hi all!
i'm new to this forum and this is my first message!
I've enjoyed painting miniatures in past years, but I've never played with them until 2 months ago, when i started playing with a friend. After few matches we decided to try to recreate en epic fight, the battle of the Last Alliance against Sauron. Reading Sauron's parameters we had problems in understanding how the ring works. If Sauron suffers the last wound and you roll 1, can you use 1 of his 3 points of power (i don't know if this is the right english name, i'm italian and here it's called possanza) to raise the result to 2 and save him? I think that evil guy is pesky enough even without this option...

Thanks to all!!!

Ps: since i'm totally new to forums, can someone tell me how to load avatars in my profile? i tried to copy the URL from images found on the net but pictures didn't appear
 Post subject: Re: SBG Sauron ruling problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:28 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Dakkon Blackblade wrote:
Hi all!
i'm new to this forum and this is my first message!
I've enjoyed painting miniatures in past years, but I've never played with them until 2 months ago, when i started playing with a friend. After few matches we decided to try to recreate en epic fight, the battle of the Last Alliance against Sauron. Reading Sauron's parameters we had problems in understanding how the ring works. If Sauron suffers the last wound and you roll 1, can you use 1 of his 3 points of power (i don't know if this is the right english name, i'm italian and here it's called possanza) to raise the result to 2 and save him? I think that evil guy is pesky enough even without this option...

Thanks to all!!!

Ps: since i'm totally new to forums, can someone tell me how to load avatars in my profile? i tried to copy the URL from images found on the net but pictures didn't appear

I guess the second question is answered already.

Those points are called might points in english and yes, Sauron can use them to boost it. :sauron: is nasty :rofl:

-The silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien, first line-
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:57 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Quote:
For diffrent reasons some images just dont work. Either you upload it to imageshack or anything like that and hope it will work then or just search for another image. Also regard the size. The image shouldnt be wider than the wayfarer/realm bar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:58 am 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Azrael wrote:
Also regard the size. The image shouldnt be wider than the wayfarer/realm bar.

Well actually the rules say
Quote:
Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 150 pixels, the height no greater than 200 pixels, and the file size no more than 88 KB.

That means that you avatar is too big again. I would really suggest you save it on your computer, resize it, and then upload it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 am 
Wayfarer
Wayfarer

Thanks to all! i'm going to ask you more and more explanations as soon as we get problems. I'm not sure i still want to play that fight, 'cause i should use elves and men :)
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 pm 
Kinsman
Kinsman

Dakkon Blackblade wrote:
Thanks to all! i'm going to ask you more and more explanations as soon as we get problems. I'm not sure i still want to play that fight, 'cause i should use elves and men :)

Yes keep asking!

If you are worried about the fight why dont ask how to beat Sauron in the LOTR tactics and house rule forum?

-The silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien, first line-