All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 am

Post subject: My custom Battle company
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:00 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

This project has been a long time coming. For those of you following my fanfic here

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31001

I finally finished the company in mini form! The idea is that I would play it as a custom/mixed company. Beowdil (the guy in red) would play using the stats of a Warrior of Dale (playing as the company's Lt), Belok (the dwarf) would play as a Dwarven Ranger (the company's Sgt), the two ladies May and Yusraa would use the stats of the lake town militia (they are supposed to be the daughters of a Haradrim hunter but since they themselves aren't warriors, using the profile of a Harad warrior was not suitable). Then there are the wizards in the company who come and go (what? Wizards? Go read the fanfic! I put the link in above).

The dwarf is from red box minis, the guy is from artizan minis, the wizards are GW and the ladies are a kitbash of warlord games and wargames factory plus some green stuff bandoleers I added. The gal on the left was originally holding a sword but it was swapped for a spear.

In game the wizards would require some huge influence payment to use during a combat and the ladies have special spears (I call them Haradrim Hunting spears, they count as both regular spears plus throwing spears bearing a cost of 3pts each). Other than that the warrior of dale and dwarven ranger don't have special rules... yet, once they start to level they will gain some rules. Good old Battle companies. Turning LOTR SBG into a full blown RPG one game at a time :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.