All times are UTC

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:42 am

Post subject: Trading GW Paints.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm 
Craftsman
Craftsman

Hi everyone.

I've been a member for a few days now, but I've not really had anything to post on the forums yet. I've been using the site for several months now and just joined. :-D

I've decided that I want to trade my Games Workshop paints. I've found that the Reaper Paints are better for my use. I won't go into to much detail, but I've decided to use them rather than GW due to personal preference and technique.

I have many of the GW paints released early last year, not the full set, but many of them. Mostly bases and layers. I also have some of the older paints in the older pots. These ones though are near empty/dried up, but some of the metallics and a few others still are near full.

The other paints however, are near full. They have been used sparsely over the past six months since I brought the majority of them.

If no one here is interested in them, I will post them on eBay.

I can of course trade them for miniatures as an even deal, or even better for Reaper paints.

If you PM me and ask me what you require, I will reply to you wether I have that paint and give you additional details on it. For example; how often it has been used. Several of my paints do have small plastic beads in them.

After that, we can set up a deal and I'll happily send them in the post. :D

Yours Sincerely, Bofur The Dwarf :gimli:

POST EDITED: NO cash transactions here on the One Ring please. The trading post is purely for trade item for trade item.

Much appreciated
DMS

It sort of then became a Hobbit