All times are UTC

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:50 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: TRADING POST NEW RULE
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:37 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Hi - as some of you may know recently we have had a sharp rise in new members making accounts here on the One Ring with the single purpose of setting up a fake trading post and attempting to obtain trade items through deceit. Agreeing trades and then not sending their items. Its a shame really as we all benefit from the trading post.

I have an idea that may help with this and must stress that this is no reflection on the majority of our new members who are genuine and are nice people and great traders.
NEW RULE

All Members with Feedback less than 5 in the Feedback on Traders thread MUST post first and no trade items will be sent in return until agreed items have arrived at their destination.

I'm sorry its come to this and apologise to those new guys that have been trading away honourably and this may inconvenience. I feel it is neccesary to have this rule in place for the good of all parties.

Any problems PM me.

More of my work at

www.ShadowandFlame.co.uk

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]