All times are UTC

It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:33 am

Post subject: Na'man's Journal Discussion thread
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:06 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

As you can tell, my battle company is having a very rough start. 3 matches and I have lost well over half my company, including one sgt. Admittedly, I have not been able to play to the Haradrim's strength (bows) as my matches have not been bow friendly. Here is hoping my luck changes in the next round.

I am pleased with Waqqas. He has proved not only effective, but extremely helpful. To make him even more valuable, he received an extra attack after his level up. I was shocked at Qusay's death, as was my opponent (chief hugh). I had the match in the bag. 4 of his 6 wargs were dead and all I needed was control of the objective, but Waqqas was too far away and 1 warg was within moving distance of the objective marker which fulfilled the end game requirements (one force at 25% their starting numbers, and someone controlling the objective).

My first match was plagued by bad rolls. In fact, when I went to roll on the recovery table I rolled 4 one's back to back to back thus losing all of those troops. Aqil was the only survivor. He came back later on as you read about in the 3rd match.
 Post subject: Re: Na'man's Journal Discussion thread
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:29 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

I pulled a scenario out from the two towers journey book. I figured my small band could safely complete a mission meant for a hobbit.

They successfully navigated their way across the gorge, and received their level ups. Yes, Na'man finally leveled up. After three ill fated encounters, he was awarded an increase to his fight value, bringing him to a 4. Yea!

Waqqas also leveled up. He managed to wound a few spirits in addition to gaining 2 XP for mission completion. He was awarded a special rule! He rolled on the melee table and scored Blademaster. I was going to roll on the archer table, but as of right now, Waqqas is my power house. He needs all the help he can get to ensure he wins fights.

Aqil also leveled up, but as he is a regular warrior, he only had a chance to promote. But with a roll of 3, there will be no promotion for Aqil the faithful spearman.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:24 pm 
Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Which rules are you using?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:14 pm 
Loremaster
Loremaster

The rules available here on our website of course!